Reasons for registering
Registering for the Nomis service is optional and free. All of the data and standard features of the site, with the exception of detailed Business Register and Employment Survey (BRES) data, are accessible to non-registered users.
By registering you will also be able to:
- Keep up-to-date with the latest data releases and site developments.
- Profile update alerts
- Request an email alert when the data in a labour market profile are updated.
- Query data
- Take full advantage of the functionality in the Query facility. Regular users will benefit from being able to save queries and create user-defined selections (eg geographic areas, industries) for later re-use.
- Business Register and Employment Survey (BRES)
- Apply for BRES access. Separate authorization is required to access the full BRES data sets, details are available from the my account section after registering.
- My account
- Manage your own account - change your password, update your contact details, manage your email alerts, book on training courses, apply for BRES access.
- Helpdesk support
- Get enhanced support if you experience any difficulties when downloading data.