|Release date||Status||Reference period|
|[ Show / Hide historical release dates... ]|
|16/07/2019 09:30||Released||Mar 2019 - May 2019|
|13/08/2019 09:30||Released||Apr 2019 - Jun 2019|
|10/09/2019 09:30||Released||May 2019 - Jul 2019|
|15/10/2019 09:30||Released||Jun 2019 - Aug 2019|
|12/11/2019 09:30||Released||Jul 2019 - Sep 2019|
|17/12/2019 09:30||Released||Aug 2019 - Oct 2019|
|21/01/2020 09:30||Released||Sep 2019 - Nov 2019|
|18/02/2020 09:30||Released||Oct 2019 - Dec 2019|
|17/03/2020 09:30||Released||Nov 2019 - Jan 2020|
|21/04/2020 07:00||Released||Dec 2019 - Feb 2020|
|19/05/2020 07:00||Released||Jan 2020 - Mar 2020|
|16/06/2020 07:00||Released||Feb 2020 - Apr 2020|
|16/07/2020 07:00||Released||Mar 2020 - May 2020|
|11/08/2020 07:00||Released||Apr 2020 - Jun 2020|
|15/09/2020 07:00||Released||May 2020 - Jul 2020|
|13/10/2020 07:00||Released||Jun 2020 - Aug 2020|
|10/11/2020 07:00||Released||Jul 2020 - Sep 2020|
|15/12/2020 07:00||Released||Aug 2020 - Oct 2020|
|26/01/2021 07:00||Released||Sep 2020 - Nov 2020|
|23/02/2021 07:00||Released||Oct 2020 - Dec 2020|
|23/03/2021 07:00||Released||Nov 2020 - Jan 2021|
|20/04/2021 07:00||Released||Dec 2020 - Feb 2021|
|18/05/2021 07:00||Released||Jan 2021 - Mar 2021|
|15/06/2021 07:00||Released||Feb 2021 - Apr 2021||13/07/2021 07:00||Confirmed||Mar 2021 - May 2021||17/08/2021 07:00||Confirmed||Apr 2021 - Jun 2021||14/09/2021 07:00||Confirmed||May 2021 - Jul 2021||12/10/2021 07:00||Confirmed||Jun 2021 - Aug 2021||16/11/2021 07:00||Confirmed||Jul 2021 - Sep 2021||14/12/2021 07:00||Confirmed||Aug 2021 - Oct 2021||18/01/2022 07:00||Confirmed||Sep 2021 - Nov 2021|
Datasets updated with this calendar
- labour force survey - national and regional - headline indicators (seasonally adjusted)National and regional headline indicators of employment, unemployment and economic activity
These datasets are also in the Annual Population Survey/Labour Force Survey group, but have their own release calendar.
- annual population surveyA residence based labour market survey encompassing population, economic activity (employment and unemployment), economic inactivity and qualifications. These are broken down where possible by gender, age, ethnicity, industry and occupation. Available at Local Authority level and above. Updated quarterly.
- model-based estimates of unemploymentNo description is available for this dataset.
- annual population survey - workplace analysisA workplace based labour market survey. It includes topics such as economic activity, country of birth, occupation, qualification, hours worked etc.
- annual population survey - regional - economic inactivity by reasonsNo description is available for this dataset.
- annual population survey - regional - employment by occupationThis dataset provides regional Annual Population Survey data for Employmet by Occupation. The occupation hierarchy giving including all four levels of the Standard Occupational Classification 2010.
- annual population survey - regional - ethnicity by industryThis dataset provides regional Annual Population Survey data for Ethnicity by industry. There are 9 ethnicity classifications by 18 industry sections.
- annual population survey - regional - labour market status by ageThis dataset provides regionals Annual Population Survey data for Labour market status by age. The age structure includes a 0-15 category, with quinnary age bands to beyond State Pension Age, including higher level bands. As well as the normal labour market statuses, employment is further broken down to full-time/part-time and employee/self-employed/other.
- annual population survey - regional - nationalityNo description is available for this dataset.
- annual population survey - regional - occupation by sex by employment typeNo description is available for this dataset.
- annual population survey - households by combined economic activity statusA household based labour market survey providing data for 'working', 'mixed' and 'workless' households.
- annual population survey - households with dependent children and typeNo description is available for this dataset.